SBI Recruitment 2022 | Specialist Cadre Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date 12.12.2022 | Download State Bank Recruitment Notification @ sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on contract/ regular basis. Recently it has released new job notice [CRPD/SCO/2022-23/23, CRPD/SCO/2022-23/25 & CRPD/SCO/2022-23/26] on 22.11.2022 to fill up 65 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Circle Advisor & Manager posts and post wise vacancy details, pay scale, eligibility details are clearly given below. Candidates who are seeking Bank Jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration between 22.11.2022 to 12.12.2022.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Advertisement Number||CRPD/SCO/2022-23/23, CRPD/SCO/2022-23/25 & CRPD/SCO/2022-23/26|
|Job Name||Circle Advisor & Manager|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Bhopal & Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.11.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.12.2022|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Posts Details
- As per the notification, overall 65 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2022 SCO Posts
- Circle Advisor: Retired in the rank of Inspector General (IG)
- Manager: Degree / MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Circle Advisor: Maximum 65 years
- Manager: Between 25 to 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of Shortlisting & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.750 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment SBI Recruitment 2022
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website sbi.co.in
- Click “Join SBI -> Current Openings” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then upload required documents in the prescribed size
- Make the payment via online mode.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
આ ભરતીયો પણ વાંચો