State Bank of India (SBI) PO Bharti 2022 | Notification PDF Out : SBI PO 2022 exam is to be conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates for the 1673 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies in different branches of the State Bank of India. SBI PO Notification 2022 has been released on 21st September 2022 and online registration has been started from 22nd September 2022 onwards. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in the Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in the banking sector because of the following reasons:
Details SBI Bharti 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
|No. Of Posts||1673|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Bharti 2022
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination. Candidates with an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2022. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
Salary/ Pay scale
- As per the notification, the starting basic pay of a Probationary Officer (PO) is Rs 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.SBI PO 2022 Selection Process
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
The SBI PO recruitment exam is the most premier among the public-sector bank exams in India. It is considered a little difficult compared to the bank entrance exams conducted by IBPS. The recruitment process for Probationary Officers at SBI consists of 3 stages:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
The category-wise fee structure for SBI PO 2022 online application is given below. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates is Nil and Rs. 750/ for General and other categories of candidates. The application fee must be paid online itself. To know more check the complete guide for the SBI PO Application
- SC/ST/PWD:- Nil
- General and Others:- Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-09-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-10-2022
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 12th October 2022
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: November 2022 / December 2022
- SBI PO Admit Card 2022 (Preliminary): 1st /2nd week of December 2022
- SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Preliminary: 17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022
- SBI PO 2022 Exam Date – Mains: January 2023 / February 2023
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023
SBI PO 2022 Online Application ?
- The State Bank of India is inviting online application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Probationary officer and the SBI PO 2022 apply online link will be activated on 22nd September 2022. Candidates who have done their graduation in any discipline from the recognized university can apply for the Post of SBI PO from 22nd September to 12th October 2022.
SBI Bharti 2022 Important Links
|Online application start date||22-09-2022|
|Online application last date||12-10-2022|
SBI Clerk 2022: Syllabus
Knowing the detailed syllabus is an important aspect of success in the SBI Clerk 2022 Exam. There are three major sections that a candidate needs to prepare to ace the preliminary exam. These are English Language, Numerical Ability, And Reasoning Section. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is of 100 marks of 60 minutes duration with 20 minutes for each section. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 below.
- Number Series
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Time & work, Boats & stream
- Profit & loss
- SI & CI
- Quadratic equation
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Partnership
- Probability & Permutation & combination
- Reading Comprehension
- Error detection
- Cloze test
- Phrase replacement
- Fill in the blank
- Paragraph Completion
- Para Jumble
- Coded Inequalities
- Direction & distance
- Seating arrangement
- Coding decoding
- Sitting Arrangements
- Blood relation
- Missing number and wrong number series
Steps to Apply Online For SBI Clerk 2022
- Visit the official website of SBI or click on the SBI Clerk apply online link mentioned above.
- Fill all your general information and credentials.
- Review your information and make changes if required before finally submitting it.
- After clicking on the submit button a new window will pop up in which you have to pay an application fee for SBI Clerk 2022.
- After paying the application fee your application form will be successfully submitted.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail or message on their registered mobile number.