Ojas Bharti Gujarat 2022 | ઓજસ ભરતી | Latest Recruitment In OJAS | OJAS Upcoming Bharti 2022 | Upcoming Bharti In Ojas | Ojas Online Jaherat & Bharti News | Online Job Application System For Gujarat State | ઓજસ ઓનલાઈન અરજી અને ભરતી સમાચાર | Maru Gujarat
Maru Gujarat Jobs 2022: Get the latest notifications about OJAS Jobs and frequent updates on Maru Gujarat Jobs 2022-23, The updated MaruGujarat Jobs 2022 lists out all the job vacancies in various sectors of the state like Railways, Universities, College Government Jobs, Teaching, Schools, etc.
OJAS Maru Gujarat Bharti 2022 : Readers can get the latest and upcoming Ojas Maru Gujarat Government Jobs bharti details on this page. Stay connected with us to the know Current Rojgar News in Gujarat State for 10th, 12th and degree passed candidates.
Upcoming Government Jobs In Gujarat
Dear Candidates, Don’t take much strain, We are updating the Complete information here on this site. The Gujarat State Officials want to conduct the Selection procedure for Gujarat Sarkari Bharti. But, all the Gujarat State Board Officials are not always conducting the same selection procedure. In this Recruiting process, Candidates have to perform well in all the phases. We are ready to give useful information about Ojas Maru Gujarat Bharti 2022. Apply for these recruitment Notifications if you are really suited for the post, after checking the entire details relating to the government of Gujarat Job 2022. we know the Gujarat government recruitment Board will always choose the right person to work in the Gujarat State level departments.
Eligibility for Ojas Maru Gujarat Bharti
Educational Qualification : Individuals must have passed 10th class/12th class/diploma/degree/B.Sc/graduation/B.E/B.Tech/post-graduation/M.Tech/ MBA/MCA from a recognized university can apply for Ojas Maru Gujarat Online Jobs. One who has qualified the GATE exam can also apply for Ojas Maru Gujarat Government Jobs.Ojas Gujarat Jobs 2022
- The minimum age limit for the Ojas Maru Gujarat Bharti is 18 Years
- Maximum age limit depends on the name of the post you are applying for, name of the Gujarat department.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Follow This Steps for the OJAS Maru Gujarat Bharti Apply Online
- First you open the Officail website of Ojas.
- You are applying online for the first time. So you have to register first.
- After that, fill in the correct information you ask for while registering.
- After registration, you will get confirmation number. You can apply online through that.
- After that the field for which you want to apply online. Click on it
- You will have to provide some general information such as 12th pass result, leaving certificate, non – creamy layer, all of them will have to be uploaded.
- You will have to scan and upload your Passport Size photo and signature.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on submit button. And you can download its print.
OJAS Bharti & Maru Gujarat News & Gujarat Rojgar Recruitment Notification List
To put it in simple words OJAS Bharti or Gujarat Rojgar is an online government job website which is developed by the state government of Gujarat, in order to provide job opportunities to the youth of the state and it stands for Online Job Application System. The fact that Gujarat is considered to be a leader in various industrial sectors including engineering, textiles, chemicals, drugs, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, dairy products, cement, gems, ceramic and jewelry, it is successfully able to raise huge amounts of job opportunities for people under different sectors. Every year the site generates a considerable amount of jobs and thus, reducing the rate of unemployment in the state. Starting from GPSC, GSSSB, GPSSB, Police Bharti, Gujarat Rojgar you get all types of government job alerts and notifications on this site.
OJAS Upcoming Bharti 2022
Everyday a large number of candidates visit the website in the hope of getting a suitable government job for themselves. Because of which the amount of traffic the website can handle exceeds and therefore, the state government decided to open up a second version of the website with a changed look and domain name in the year 2016. However, many of the candidates are not aware of the change and thus, end up looking for jobs in ojas.guj.nic.in, and then, they are automatically redirected to the new website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. By this, one thing is certain that OJAS has been really a successful move taken by the Gujarat government.
How do I register on Ojas?
In order to fill up forms for all the online job advertisements of Commission/Department/Board, candidates have to go through a process of OJAS one time registration (OTR). The importance of the OTR process may be summed as follows:
- Completion of the OTR process allows the candidates to fill up forms for all the online advertisement of Commission/Department/Board. The main objective of the process is to cut down on the redundant task of filling in the details in an online application for the candidates. The OTR Registration number is an added advantage for the candidates at the time of filling up all the online advertisements of GPSC. However, it should be remembered that the facility of the OTR does not decide on the eligibility of a candidate.
- The candidate can apply for the said online advertisements with or without the help of the OTR. The candidate needs to apply online for all the upcoming and current advertisements and valid Confirmation and Application number for the respective advertisement, only then the application of the candidate will be considered valid.
- Applying with the help of OTR doesn’t mean that the application by a particular candidate is valid for any of the online advertisements of the Commission/Department/Board.
- In order to complete the OTR process, a candidate needs to fill in his required personal details and upload his/her photograph along with his/her signature online. After the completion of the process, the candidate will receive OTR Registration Number on his registered mobile number as well as it will also show on the screen. The details submitted by the candidate in the OTR can be edited whenever needed. However, you should remember that once you have applied for an online application, whatever details was last saved will be taken in the online form filling. Any changes made in the OTR after the online application is made will not be taken into consideration for your online application for the respective advertisement.
- Ojas Online One Time Registration : Click HERE
- Whatsapp Group : Join Now
What is Advantages of ojas Bharti and Ojas Maru Gujarat?
After discussing the concept of OJAS in details, we can conclude the following benefits out of Maru gujarat:
- You can get all types of government job alerts and notifications on the website.
- You can apply online for any job application on the website.
- You never have to miss out on any government job recruitment again.
- Provides a possibility for every potential candidate to secure a government job.
- Helps to reduce the rate of unemployment in the state.
The eligibility criterion for ojas Bharti Maru Gujarat and OJAS Jaherat
- Educational Qualification: There are different posts open in the Maru Gujarat website and all the posts have a different qualification. Some of the mid-level posts require the candidate to be a graduate whereas the lower level post only requires a 12 pass certificate.
- Age Limit: The age limit to apply for government jobs through OJAS Online Bharti 2020 is from 18 years to 30 years.
- Selection Procedure: The process of getting a government job is not easy. Students have to go through the process of a written exam at first then physical test followed by a mock test and face to face interview and finally typing test. The typing test is basically to see if the person is good with computers or not.
- Job Location: The whole process of recruitment is conducted by Gujarat Development Authority and the lob location will divinity be in the state of Gujarat.
Things to remember while applying for ojas Bharti Gujarat 2022
- Candidates should always make sure they have a scanned copy of their signature before they start filling up the application form or going through the one-time registration procedure.
- Candidates need to have a proper passport size photograph scanned for using it in the online application form.
- Candidates will be able to make the exam application payment through their card or net banking.
- Candidates should make sure they press the submit button after you are done with the form. It is recommended for the candidate to carefully check the form before finally submitting it.
- Candidates should always keep a printed copy of the application of the job for further reference.
Thus, it can be concluded that OJAS is one of the great initiatives taken up by the state government of Gujarat in order to eradicate unemployment from the state. However, the website only provides information on the government jobs available in the state of Gujarat and not for the entire country. The other states should take this up as a lesson and learn something from the Gujarat government. So many people also searches ojas maru gujarat or ojas online jaherat news to get information of currently published and available jobs in gujarat states. so you can visit this our page for all kind of that information.
Ojas Online Jaherat
Some job seekers candidates of gujarat also search the information of bharti in gujarati language. they are searching for ojas online jaherat 2022. So Here in this page you will get all the ojas jaherat for free online. all the free information about online jaherat of ojas will be updated here. so please keep calm and visit this page every day.
OJAS Maru Gujarat Bharti by Gujarat’s Various Department
- General Administration Department: www.gad.gujarat.gov.in
- Directorate of Economics & Statistics: http://gujecostat.gujarat.gov.in
- Administrative Reforms & Training Division: https://artd.gujarat.gov.in
- Raj Bhavan: http://rajbhavan.gujarat.gov.in
- General Administration Department, Planning Division: http://www.planning.gujarat.gov.in
- General Administration Department, Personnel Division: https://gad.gujarat.gov.in/personnel
- Haj Committee: http://haj.gujarat.gov.in
- General Administration Department, NRI Division: http://nri.gujarat.gov.in
- Directorate of Census Operations: http://censusgujarat.gov.in
- State Election Commission, Gujarat: http://sec.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Bhavan & Office of the Resident Commissioner: https://gad.gujarat.gov.in/Personnel/resident-commissioner.htm
- Chief Electoral Officer, Gujarat: https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in
- Energy and PetroChemicals Department: www.guj-epd.gujarat.gov.in
- Food and Civil Supplies Department: www.fcsca.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.: http://www.gscscl.gujarat.gov.in
- Director of Food and Civil Supplies: http://www.dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- Food Controller, Ahmedabad: http://www.dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/fc-introduction.htm
- Controller, Legal Metrology & Director, Consumer Affairs: http://www.lmdca.gujarat.gov.in
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission: http://www.cdrc.gujarat.gov.in
- Rural Development: www.ruraldev.gujarat.gov.in
- Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department: www.lpd.gujarat.gov.in
- Health and Family Welfare Department: www.gujhealth.gov.in
- National Health Mission: http://nrhm.gujarat.gov.in/
- Gujarat Medical Services Corporation Limited: http://gmscl.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner of Health: https://gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in
- Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy (AYUSH): http://ayush.gujarat.gov.in/
- Roads and Buildings Department: www.rnbgujarat.org
Ojas Gujarat Jobs 2022
- Climate Change Department: www.ccd.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Energy Development Agency: http://geda.gujarat.gov.in
- Panchayats and Rural Housing Department: www.panchayat.gujarat.gov.in
- Mahisagar District Panchayat: http://mahisagardp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Anand District Panchayat: http://ananddp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Banaskantha District Panchayat: http://banaskanthadp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Porbandar District Panchayat: https://porbandardp.gujarat.gov.in/Porbander/english/index.htm
- Ahmedabad District Panchayat: http://ahmedabaddp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Junagadh District Panchayat: http://junagadhdp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Surendranagar District Panchayat: http://surendranagardp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Narmada District Panchayat: http://narmadadp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Dahod District Panchayat: http://dahoddp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Bharuch District Panchayat: http://bharuchdp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Navsari District Panchayat: http://navsaridp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Gandhinagar District Panchayat: http://gandhinagardp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Bhavnagar District Panchayat: http://bhavnagardp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Panchamahal District Panchayat: http://panchmahaldp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Arvalli District Panchayat: http://arvallidp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Jamnagar District Panchayat: http://jamnagardp.gujarat.gov.in/
- Labour and Employment Department: www.labour.gujarat.gov.in
- Department of Employment & Training / Commissioner Employment & Training: http://talimrojgar.gujarat.gov.in/2014/default.aspx
- Directorate of Employment and Training: https://employment.gujarat.gov.in/
- Commissioner of Labour: http://www.col.gujarat.gov.in
- Director Industrial Safety and Health: http://www.dish.gujarat.gov.in
- Director of Boilers (Wing of Commissioner of Labour) : http://www.boiler.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner of Rural Labour: http://www.rlc.gujarat.gov.in
- Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute: http://www.mgli.gujarat.gov.in
- Urban Development Department: www.udd.gujarat.gov.in
- Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation: http://www.gandhinagarmunicipal.com/
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation: http://www.mcjamnagar.com/
- Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation: https://www.bmcgujarat.com/
- Junagadh Municipal Corporation: https://junagadhmunicipal.org/
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation: https://ahmedabadcity.gov.in/portal/index.jsp
- Surat Municipal Corporation: https://www.suratmunicipal.gov.in/
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation: https://vmc.gov.in/
- Education Department: www.gujarat-education.gov.in
- Commissionerate of Schools: http://cos.gujarat.gov.in
- Department of Technical Education: http://dte.gswan.gov.in
- Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department: www.guj-nwrws.gujarat.gov.in
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.: www.sardarsarovardam.org
- Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Organisation: https://gwssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Water Supply Department: http://guj-nwrws.gujarat.gov.in/watersupply/default.html
- Gujarat Water Infrastructure Limited: http://www.gwil.in
- Statue of Unity www.statueofunity.in
- Water and Land Management Institute: http://www.guj-nwrws.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Water Resources Development Corporation: http://gwrdc.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Engineering Research Institute: https://guj-nwrws.gujarat.gov.in/showpage.aspx?contentid=1555&lang=Gujarati
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company: www.ggrc.co.in
- Water Resources Department: http://guj-nwrws.gujarat.gov.in/showpage.aspx?contentid=1
- State Water Data Centre: http://swhydrology.gujarat.gov.in/
- Sardar Sarovar Punarvasvat Agency: www.sspa.gujarat.gov.in
- Ports and Transport: www.pnt.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner of Transport: http://cot.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation: https://gsrtc.in/site/
- Gujarat Maritime Board: http://gmbports.org
- Ports & Transport Department: http://pnt.gujarat.gov.in
- Finance Department: www.financedepartment.gujarat.gov.in
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department: www.sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Industries and Mines Department: www.imd-gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation: http://gidc.gov.in
- Industrial Extension Bureau: http://www.indextb.com
- Gujarat State Handloom & Handicrafts Development Corporation Ltd.: http://gurjari.co.in
- Industries Commissionerate: http://ic.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited: http://giic.gujarat.gov.in/
- Gujarat State Aviation Infrastructure Company Limited: http://gujsail.gujarat.gov.in/
- Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board: http://yatradham.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner of Geology & Mining: http://geomining.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner, Cottage & Rural Industries: http://www.cottage.gujarat.gov.in/
- Director of Civil Aviation (CAD): http://cad.gujarat.gov.in/
- Director of Government Printing and Stationery: https://dgps.gujarat.gov.in
- Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited: http://www.gujarattourism.com
- Home Department: www.home.gujarat.gov.in
- Police Superintendent Office Ahmedabad: http://spahmedabad.gujarat.gov.in
- Police Superintendent Office Gandhinagar: http://spgandhinagar.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Human Right Commission: https://gshrc.gujarat.gov.in
- Anti Corruption Bureau: http://acb.gujarat.gov.in
- Police Superintendent Office Junagadh: http://spjunagadh.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner Of Police Ahmedabad: http://cpahmedabad.gujarat.gov.in
- Police Superintendent Office Sabarkantha: http://spsabarkantha.gujarat.gov.in
- DGP Prison: http://prisons.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Vigilance Commission: http://gvc.gujarat.gov.in
- Police Superintendent Office Vadodara: http://spvadodara.gujarat.gov.in
- DGP Office: http://police.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner Of Police Vadodara: http://cpvadodara.gujarat.gov.in
- Information Department: www.gujaratinformation.net
- Sports, Youth and Cultural Activities Department: www.sycd.gujarat.gov.in
- Forests and Environment Department: www.forests.gujarat.gov.in
- GEER Ecological Education and Research Foundation: http://www.geerfoundation.gujarat.gov.in
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forest & Head of the Forest Force (HoFF): http://forests.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Ecology Commission: http://www.gec.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Pollution Control Board: http://gpcb.gov.in
- State Environment Impact Assessment Authority: http://seiaa.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI): https://gemi.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Lion Conservation Society: http://gujaratlion.com
- Legal Department: www.legal.gujarat.gov.in
- Science and Technology Department: www.dst.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission: http://btm.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Wide Area Network: http://gswan.gov.in
- Institute of Seismological Research: http://isr.gujarat.gov.in
- Discussion Board: http://discussionboard.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Science City Council: http://scity.gujarat.gov.in/
- Bhaskaracharya Institute for Space Applications & Geo Informatics (BISAG): http://bisag.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Informatics Ltd: http://gil.gujarat.gov.in/
- Gujarat Council on Science and Technology: http://www.gujcost.gujarat.gov.in
- An E-Governance Bulletin from Gujarat Informatics Ltd: http://newsletter.gujarat.gov.in
- Tribal Development Department: www.tribal.gujarat.gov.in
- Tribal Research & Training Institute: http://trti.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissionerate of Tribal Development: http://tribalmis.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissionerate of Tribal Development: http://comm-tribal.gujarat.gov.in
- Development Support Agency of Gujarat: http://dsag.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Tribal Education Society: http://eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
- Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana: http://vky.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation: http://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in
- Revenue Department: www.revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Patan: http://collectorpatan.gujarat.gov.in
- Superintendent Of Stamps and Inspector General of Registration: http://stampsregistration.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Panchmahal: http://collectorpanchmahal.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Narmada: https://narmada.gujarat.gov.in/
- Collector Office Ahmedabad: https://ahmedabad.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Gandhinagar: https://gandhinagar.gujarat.gov.in/
- Gujarat Revenue Tribunal: http://revenuetribunal.gujarat.gov.in/
- Collector Office Amreli: http://collectoramreli.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Banaskantha: http://collectorbk.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Vadodara: http://collectorvadodara.gujarat.gov.in
- Settlement Commissioner & Superintendent of Land Records: http://landrecords.gujarat.gov.in/
- Revenue Inspection Commissioner: http://revenueinspection.gujarat.gov.in
- Collector Office Arvalli: http://collectorarvalli.gujarat.gov.in
- Special Secretary Revenue Department – Appeals: http://revenueappeals.gujarat.gov.in/
- Collector Office Surat: http://collectorsurat.gujarat.gov.in
- Deendayal Institute of Land & Survey: http://deendayalinstitute.gujarat.gov.in/
- Collector Office Tapi: http://www.tapi.gujarat.gov.in/
- Agriculture and Co-operation Department: www.agri.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Seed Certification Agency: https://gssca.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Agricultural Marketing Board: https://gsamb.gujarat.gov.in
- Agriculture & Co-operation Department: https://agri.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Livestock Development Board (GLDB): https://gldb.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Warehousing Corporation: https://gswc.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner of Fisheries: https://cof.gujarat.gov.in
- Directorate of Animal Husbandry: https://doah.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Veterinary Council: www.gvc.org.in
- Director of Horticulture: https://doh.gujarat.gov.in
- Commissioner of Co-operation & Registrar of Co-operative Societies: https://rcs.gujarat.gov.in
- Chief Executive Officer Supervision & Audit Committee: https://ceoaudit.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Fisheries Central Co-operative Association Limited: https://gfcca.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat State Co-operative Tribunal: https://gscot.gujarat.gov.in
- Director of Agriculture Marketing & Rural Finance : https://doamrf.gujarat.gov.in
- Gauseva and Gauchar Vikas Board: https://gauseva.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Sheep & Wool Development Corporation Limited: https://gusheel.gujarat.gov.in
- Director of Sugar: https://dos.gujarat.gov.in
- ATMA Directorate & SAMETI: https://atma.gujarat.gov.in
- Directorate of Agriculture: https://dag.gujarat.gov.in
official website : Click Here
How to apply for the Gujarat Government Jobs?
Go to the ojas official website and click apply Button.
What is OJAS OTR?
OTR Stands For one-time registration. The OTR facilitates the candidates to fill online forms for all the advertisements of Commission/Department/Board. The objective of OTR is to reduce the redundant task for the candidates while filling in detail in the online application.
What is Maru Gujarat?
Maru Gujarat, Marugujarat dot is a leading website to provide updates about govt. jobs in Gujarat. People often search Ojas Maru Gujarat, Maru Gujarat jobs, maru Gujarat news / Samachar terms in google to get information
How Can I get Ojas Confirmation Number?
On the Ojas website If you Forgot the Confirmation Number, you may not download the Examination Call Letter. So Ojas website Facilitate to get back Confirmation number using Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of OJAS Bharti?
There are different posts open on the Ojas.gujarat.gov.in website and all the posts have a different qualification. Some of the mid-level posts require the candidate to be a graduate whereas the lower level post only requires a 12th pass/10th Pass certificate
Ojas Bharti is an online job site developed by the government to provide job opportunities to the youth of the state. To be able to apply for the jobs available on Ojas, you need to first complete your registration process. Once you are done with the registration, you will be allowed to fill up application forms for jobs. However, you should be informed that the entire registration process needs to be done online.
What type of government jobs can you find on Ojas Bharti?
Ojas Bharti is an online government job site. They offer job opportunities in different government sectors. This includes engineering, chemicals, drugs, gems, jewelry, cement, textiles, and others. Interested candidates are required to register themselves on the site. After that, they can apply for the jobs they are interested in.
Every day hundreds and thousands of candidates visit the site in the hope to get a government job. Due to high traffic, the government launched a second version of the site which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. But people were not aware of the changes made so they ended up visiting the older version of the site which is ojas.guj.nic.in. If you access the older version of the website, you will be automatically redirected to the newer one.
That is the reason why all the people who are accessing the Ojas website over the internet will not have to worry about anything at all. It is sure that all the citizens will not even know and they will be directed to the second version of the official Ojas Bharti website. You will just have to know one thing and that is to make sure to access the official website of Ojas. So that you will be updated with each and every latest update on the government jobs and notifications.
What are the different rounds of selection for Ojas Bharti jobs?
applications, but only a few of them get the job. There is more than one round of selection. The first round usually starts with a written exam.
After that, you need to go through a physical test followed by a mock test. Once you clear all the rounds, you will have to appear for the interview round. In the end, comes a typing test. To get the job, you need to clear all the rounds.
What are the registration fees of Ojas Bharti?
You need to first register yourself on Ojas Bharti and only then you can fill up forms for job advertisements. However, you should know that you will be charged a small registration fee. The fee may vary based on category. For instance, general candidates may have to pay Rs 300, while SC/ST/OBC people are required to pay just Rs 100.
Thus, you can see OJAS as a great website. In this world of uncertainty and economic hardships, enjoy the benefits of government jobs. Take the help of OJAS, a fantastic initiative by the State Government of Gujarat.