NIHFW Bharti 2022 Apply For Accountant & Other Posts : The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has published an Advertisement in the Newspaper For Various Vacancies in New Delhi. Invites Application From Eligible Candidates Through Email. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
NIHFW Bharti 2022 : Job Overview
|Job Recruitment Board||The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name Of Posts||Accounts Officer & Other Posts|
|No. Of Posts||13|
|Types Of Jobs||Contract Basis|
|Job Location||NIHFW, New Delhi.|
|Notification Release Date||18/08/2022|
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Details Of Posts
- Medical Officer(Male): 01 Post
- Senior Documentation Officer: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- Programmer: 02 Posts
- Accountant: 05 Posts
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Senior Artist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria For NIHFW Bharti 2022
Before applying for the NIHFW Recruitment 2022, candidates need to check the educational qualification. The qualification for NIHFW Recruitment 2022 is B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Diploma, 12TH, 10TH, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, M.Lib. Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date.
- Qualification More Details For Candidates Read Official Notification.
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Salary/ Pay scale
|No.||Name of Post||Pay Matrix Level|
|1.||Medical Officer(Male)||Pay Matrix Level 10
|Pay Matrix Level 11
(Rs.67700 – 208700)
|3.||Accounts Officer||Pay Matrix Level 07
|4.||Programmer||Pay Matrix Level 07
|5.||Accountant||Pay Matrix Level 06
|6.||Transport Supervisor||Pay Matrix Level 06
|7.||Senior Artist||Pay Matrix Level 06
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Selection Process
- Interview Based
Age Limits & Other Details
- Candidates Please Read Notification.
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start Date : 24/08/2022
- Application Last Date : 30/09/2022
NIHFW Bharti 2022 Important Links
Steps To Apply NIHFW Recruitment 2022 ?
- Application Forms may be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.nihfw.org by clicking on
- “Download Form”. Downloaded application must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.500/-
- (Rupees five hundred only) for the post at serial number 1 & 2 and Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred
- only) for the posts at serial number 6 & 7 as specified by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of The Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, payable at New
- Application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for the post Programmer at serial number 4 – only for those who are applying under Direct Recruitment Method.
- Applications for deputation posts must be sent through proper channel in the proforma given along with the complete and up-to-date bio-data and attested copies (by the competent copies) of confidential reports (for last 5 years) and Vigilance Clearance.
- Applications for the post(s) other than deputation should also be sent through proper channel, in case the candidate is already in Govt. Service along with the complete and up-to-date bio-data and self attested copies of documents in support of their age, qualification, experience etc.
- Completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, proof of
- belonging to OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience certificates should reach to The Director,
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delh-110067
- on or before 30th September 2022. Alternatively, the application may be dropped in the drop box kept at the Gate No.1 of the Institute. The envelope must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of (Please write name of the post)”.
- Please note that only one application form should be used for one post. Application forms found to
- have been applied for more than one post in an application form will be rejected out rightly.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.