JSSC Bharti 2022 | Lab Assistant Posts | Posts 690 | Last Date 28.09.2022 | Apply Online for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment @ www.jssc.nic.in
JSSC Bharti 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the selection of Lab Assistant posts. As per the notifications, expected Posts to be filled by JSSC is 690 Posts. Interested candidates can apply through Online mode for this Jharkhand Lab Assistant jobs. Online registration link will be activated from the date 29.08.2022 & it will exist up to 28.09.2022. So, interested candidates are intimated to apply before the last date. Candidates looking for government jobs in Jharkhand may use this opportunity of JSSC recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive examination.
Details Of JSSC Bharti 2022 Lab Assistant Posts
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Lab Assistant|
JSSC Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Degree qualification in concerned discipline.
- Candidate age should be between 21- 35 years of Age.
- Refer notification for age relaxation details.
- Written Examination will be conducted for eligible candidates.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode.
- Rs.100 for General candidates.
- Rs.50 for SC/ ST/PwD/ Other candidates of Jharkhand.
- Online payment through Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Steps for apply JSSC Bharti 2022
- Visit jssc.nic.in
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- Advertisement of Jharkhand Lab Assistant Competitive Examination– 2022 description will display. Click on the “Pdf Symbol” to download the notification.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of submitted application form for future reference.
Apply Online Registration : Click Here
Official Notification: Download
|Commencement of online application||29.08.2022|
|Last date for submission of application||28.09.2022|