Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Notification| Indian Coast Guard invites online applications from Indian candidates. To recruit 71 Assistant Commandant (AC) General Duty (Pilot/ Navigator/ Women-SSA/ Engineering & Electrical/ Electronics), Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA), and Law for 02/2023 Batch. Candidates must apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment from 17th August 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Posts online application closing date will 07th September 2022. The aspirants looking for a job in the Government Jobs can find live job updates 2022 here. The Indian Coast Guard releases job openings pan India. Our recruitment. guru team regularly follows up with the Indian Coast Guard and updates this page with new recruitments under various states. By accessing the below provided direct links, the aspirants can gain enough details of the latest postal notifications under Various states in a detailed manner.
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandant (AC) & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||17th August 2022|
|Closing date of application||07th September 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Name of the Post & No of Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||71 Vacancy|
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Qualification:
General Duty – Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board or university.
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA) – 12th Class, current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Candidates should complete a Degree (Engineering) from a recognized board or university.
Law Entry – Candidates should complete a Degree (Law) from a recognized board or university.
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Selection Process:
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Computerized Cognitive Battery Test and Picture Perception & Discussion (Stage-II)
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Salary:
- The Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,100/- Per Month.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode
- Go to official Website (joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 07/09/2022.
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Official Notification Download
Online Apply Official Website : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th August 2022|
|Closing date to Apply Online||07th September 2022|