The Indian Bank is organizing Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 for a total of 312 Special officer positions all over India. The application form is now available on the official website of Indian Bank @indianbank.in and all the interested candidates can apply right now. The last date to submit the application form is 14th June 2022. All the candidates between 20 to 40 years of age are eligible for these positions. Below, you can find out more information about Indian Bank SO Recruitment.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the recruitment must know the details. The apply online has started from 24th May 2022 onwards. Go through the overview table given below.
|Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Indian Bank|
|Registration begins||24th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14th June 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2022
A good number of vacancies are provided for the post of Specialist Officer. The total number of vacancies is 312. The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
Indian Bank Special Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Indian Bank Special Officer eligibility criteria can also vary depending upon the candidates. But more or less it will almost be the same for most categories.
Educational Qualifications: The Indian Bank SO Recruitment eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For Manager Credit: CA or ICWA is required
- For Assistant Manager Industrial Development Officer: BE, BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Textile, Production, or in Civil is required.
- For Senior Manager: CA or ICWA is required.
- For Assistant Manager Accounts: CA is required.
- For Manager Security: You need to be a graduate from a recognized institution or you need to have a certificate in a computer course which should be at least 3 months long.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Application Fee
The Application Fee for the various category is given below.
- Rs. 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs. 600 /- + GST for all other
|Indian Bank SO Salary Structure|
|Scale I||36000-1490(7 years)-46430–1740(2 years)-49910-1990(7 years)-63840|
|Scale II||48170-1741(1 year)-49910-1990(10 years)-69810|
|Scale III||36840-1990(5 years)-73790-2220(2 years)-78230|
|Scale IV||76010-2220(4 years)-84890-2500(2 years)-89890|
Indian Bank SO Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
|Senior Manager||25 to 38 years|
|Manager||23 to 35 years|
|Assistant Manager||20 to 30 years|
|Chief Manager||27 to 40 years|
|Manager (Security)||25 to 40 years|
Indian Bank SO Age Relaxation
Age relaxation is given according to the rules and tabulated below.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Depending upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection viz:
- Written exam Computer-based test of 100 questions from Professional Knowledge, English and General Awareness.
- The Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be shortlisted for the Interview round.
Read Official Notification : Click Here