India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022: Golden opportunity for government job seekers as the Post Office of India has announced vacancies for the recruitment to the post of Gramin Dav Sevak (GDS). Around 38926 vacancies are available in 35 states of India. Candidates who are interested to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022 should be 10th class passed. The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years.
It is to be noted that, India Post GDS Registration has been started today i.e. on 02 May 2022. Interested candidates are required to apply on or before 05 June 2022. Online Applications are invited at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Advt No.||GDS Recruitment 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 10000- 12000/- plus allowances|
|Job Location||In the applied Circle/ State|
|Last Date to Apply||June 5, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 38,926
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
The candidate should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Documents Required to Apply for India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022:
The documents that are required to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2022 :
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Application Fee India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
Age Limit India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of India Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Merit List on the basis of qualifying examination (10th class)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment Salary:
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are paid to GDS.The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
Steps For Apply India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|