DGCA Bharti 2022: Directorate General of Civil Aviation invites application from eligible candidates for Consultant posts in various departments. Totally 50 vacancies are to be filled for the posts at DGCA. DGCA is going to fill the positions of Dangerous Goods Inspector, Deputy director (Operations), AD, Airworthiness and Legal Officer. So, eligible candidates can apply through offline mode for this recruitment. The last date for submission of application is 18.08.2022. Candidates looking for central government jobs can apply for this recruitment.
DGCA Bharti 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Last Date for apply||18.08.2022|
DGCA Bharti 2022 Posts Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Consultant (Dangerous Goods Inspector)||03||Rs.65,000|
|Consultant (Assistant Director)||17|
|Consultant Deputy Director (Operations)||01||Rs.75,000|
DGCA Bharti 2022 Consultant Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline for Consultant (Dangerous Goods Inspector) post.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering Degree in relevant discipline/ basic knowledge of operations/ Degree in Law/ is required for other posts.
- Upper age limit specified for the candidates is 63 years.
- Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are instructed to apply through offline mode.
- Address: “Recruitment Section, DGCA, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 003”.
Steps to download DGCA Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.dgca.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” then “Vacancies” from the top bar.
- Open the concerned advertisement link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Application form has attached in the notification.
- Fill the form with suitable details.
- Submit the filled in application form to the mentioned address.
Official Notification & Apply Link : Click Here