Central Reserve Police Force Assistant Commandant CRPF Recruitment 2022 : Advertisement for the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Reserve Police Force . Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 30 May 2022. Candidates can check the latest Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2022 Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the https://crpf.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
CRPF Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF Recruitment)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Last date for application||10-06-2022|
- The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will not be more than 35 (Thirty Five) years as on 1st August of particular vacancy year.
- Any Graduate
- Please Read Official Notification
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-10, Rs.56,100/-(PB-III of Pre-revised scale Rs.15,600- 39,100 +GP Rs.5,400/-) plus allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, and other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview and personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
- The Directorate General of CAPFs will further circulate this advertisement, SOP and its related instructions to their field formations for obtaining the applications of eligible candidates.
- The eligible candidates shall apply for the post in the prescribed format attached with this Notification to their respective Directorate General through proper channel. At the time of filling application form, candidates will have to mention all vacancy years for which he/she is eligible.
- Applications should be supported with proof of the Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Caste/Tribal Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities, Certificate for completing length of clean service (as prescribed in RRs of respective CAPFs) after verification/checking from service records, ACRs/APARs and Disciplinary/Vigilance clearance Certificate/ SHAPE-I Medical Category. However, no marks will be allotted for documentation. No direct correspondence by the candidates, in this regard will be made with FHQ, SSB being Nodal Agency.
- The concerned Directorate General of CAPFs shall accordingly collect applications from willing/eligible candidates of their Organization, consolidate applications properly, entered serially in a register in the chronological order of the receipt.
- Preliminary screening of applications as per checklist will be carried out by the concerned Force Directorate strictly as per eligibility conditions by constituting a Board of Officers and will forward the list of eligible candidates only showing eligibility of candidates for year-wise vacancy in hard and soft copy alongwith their Admit Cards to the Dy Inspector General(Rectt), Directorate General, SSB, East Block- V, Level-6, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-66 for allotment of Roll numbers to the eligible candidates.
- The applications received after due date fixed for receiving or those found incomplete in any manner will be rejected by the concerned Force Directorate, duly recording the reasons for rejection in the register against the name of the applicant. Board Proceedings alongwith individual-wise Recruitment Dossier, containing all the papers including ACARs/APARs and NOC tagged should be prepared and retained by concerned CAPFs till hearing from Nodal Agency (SSB).
- Application received after due date i.e. 30.05.2022 will not be considered under any circumstances.