Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2022 | Driver & Vocational Instructor Posts | 49 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 30 Days | Get Notification @ dge.gov.in
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2022: Central Employment Exchange has initiated the recruitment process by releasing the notification in Employment News for the week 12.11.2022 to 18.11.2022. Totally 49 vacancies are allocated for the post of Vocational Instructor & Service Vehicle Driver posts. Candidates who are willing to work under Central Government may apply for this Employment Exchange jobs. Application form should reach the prescribed address within 30 days from the date of Employment News.
Details of Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Employment Exchange|
|Advertisement No||06/ 2022|
|Job Name||Vocational Instructor & Service Vehicle Driver|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment News||12.11.2022 to 18.11.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 30 Days from the date of Employment News|
Employment Exchange Vocational Instructor Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Vocational Instructor||48||Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400|
|Service Vehicle Driver||01||Pay Matrix – Level 2|
Eligibility Criteria for Employment Exchange Driver & Other Posts
- Applicants should have completed Class 10th.
- Vocational Instructor: 30 years.
- Service Vehicle Driver: 18 years to 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Mode of selection may be based on Interview.
- Applications should be submitted through offline mode.
- Check address details at the notification.
Steps to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website dge.gov.in.
- Click on Advertisement for available posts.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach the needed documents.
- Submit the filled form.
આ ભરતીયો પણ વાંચો