CCRAS Recruitment 2022 | Panchakarma Technician, Research Officer & Other Posts | Vacancies 38 | Last Date 14.08.2022 |Download CCRAS Jobs Notice @ www.ccras.nic.in
CCRAS Recruitment 2022: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic invites application from eligible candidates for Pharmacist, Research officer, Panchakarma Technician posts. Candidates looking for central government jobs may refer CCRAS notification for more details. Totally 38 vacancies are to be filled for the positions at CCRAS. Candidates are instructed to apply through online/offline mode from 15.07.2022. The last date for submission of application form is 14.08.2022.
CCRAS Recruitment notification can be downloaded at www.ccras.nic.in. Candidates can get more details about required experience, selection process, project domains, etc. on CCRAS notification. Candidates are intimated to give valid Email Id & mobile no & keep active until the completion of selection process. Written Test & Interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates. Download of call letter, date of examination, call for document verification, etc. will be published on official website of CCRAS.
CCRAS Bharti 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic|
|Job Name||Pharmacist, Research officer, Panchakarma Technician|
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Post Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
CCRAS Pharmacist & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess PG/ Diploma/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D in relevant disciplines for the positions.
- Research officer: 40 Years
- Other Posts: 27 Years
- Interview & Written Test will be conducted for the CCRAS recruitment process.
- Candidates are instructed to apply through online/offline mode for this recruitment.
|Registration starts from||15.07.2022|
|Last date for Submission of application form||14.08.2022|
Steps for apply CCRAS Bharti 2022
- Visit ccras.nic.in
- Click on “Careers”>> “vacancies”.
- Open the corresponding link for the post.
- Read the instructions given in the website.
- Click on the “Application link”.
- Enter the details in the field like general, educational & experience details.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Submit the filled in application form.