BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification: Board Roads Wings, Board Roads Organization (BRO), General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) is inviting applications from male candidates for filling up 302 Posts for the Multi Skilled Worker (MSW), through Registered post. They can download the application format from the website of www.bro.gov.in. The candidates should send their applications timely and should reach the GREF Centre before the closing date specified in the advertisement.
Out of the total, 147 vacancies are for Mason and 155 vacancies for Nursing Assistant Posts.
Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply.
BRO Notification and Application Form is available on the official website – http://www.bro.gov.in along with important dates, eligibility and other details.
Overview BRO Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Board||Border Roads Organization|
|Advertisement No||ADVT No 01/2022|
|Name of the Designation||Multi Skilled Worker (Mason & Nursing Assistant)|
|Last date||23 May 2022 (45 days from date of publication )|
Border Roads Organization Posts Details
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||147|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)||155|
Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) – 147
Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) -155
BRO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- MSW Mason – 10th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent and Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. OR Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- MSW Nursing Assistant – 12th passed with Biology from a recognized Board. One year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions. Or Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
Age Limit: BRO Recruitment 2022
- Multi Skilled Worker Mason – Between 18 and 25 years
- Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant. Between 18 and 27 years of age
- Multi Skilled Worker Mason: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
BRO Multi Skill Worker Selection Proces
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical / Trade Test
BRO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General candidates and EWS including Exservicemen – Rs 50/-
- OBC – Rs 50/-
- SC/ST – no Fee
Important Dates BRO Recruitment 2022
Last Date of Application – 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News i.e. 23 May 2022
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2022
- Search official website @ bro.gov.in
- Find and pick required notification in recruitment page.
- Read the advertisement and check the eligibility condition.
- Find application form and fill the details properly.
- Verify your application form once carefully.
- Candidates submit the application form for prescribed mode.