BHEL Bharti 2022 | Apply for 150 Various Posts : New employment notice i.e. Advt. 01/2022 has been released Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for appointment of Engineer Trainee (Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy) & Executive Trainee (Finance) & Executive Trainee (HR). Online mode applications are invited by BHEL and online link will be opened from 13.09.2022 at 10.00 AM. Applicants who are searching Jobs in Central Government kindly use this BHEL opportunity and apply BHEL Jobs up to 04.10.2022. As per the BHEL Recruitment notification, totally 150 Posts will be filled by BHEL and these Posts are assigned for Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts and post details are given below.
BHEL Bharti 2022 : Overview
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Advt No||Advt. 01/2022|
|Name Of Posts||Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee|
|No. Of Posts||150|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Bharti 2022
- Applicants should possess Degree/PG Degree/ Engineering in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Salary/ Pay scale
- Upper age limit should be 27 years/ 29 years
- Check notification for age relaxation.
- BHEL recruitment process will be based on Computer Based Examination & Interview
- Applicants should make only online payment and fee details are given below
- Online Application Start Date : 13.09.2022 at 10.00 am
- Online Application Last Date : 04.10.2022 at 5.00 pm
How To Apply BHEL Bharti 2022 ?
Step-1: Go to official website www.bhel.com
Step-2: Click “Career” find the link “Recruitment of ENGINEER/EXECUTIVE TRAINEES – 2022” , click on the link.
Step-3: Find the apply link, click on the link.
Step-4: New page will be opened.
Step-5: If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
Step-6: Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
Step-7: Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.